- Your resume – including what you have previously produced (if available).
- For you to sign the Digital Capital Mutual Confidentiality Agreement. (we cannot and will not discuss any ideas with anyone before signing a Confidentiality Agreement).
- For you to read “How to Prepare a Presentation for Digital Capital”.
- That you have your own legal counsel.
- That you be willing/able to become a partner in a foreign corporation which would develop this idea into a commercially viable product, and which would hold
all ownership, title, trademark, intellectual property rights, royalties, etc. to the product that is developed from your idea.
- That you are willing to meet the ownership requirements as prescribed by the government of Switzerland; or the country where the corporation would be registered.
- A meeting either via teleconference and/or in person.
- Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org